Emkay plastics Ltd was established in 2000 by Steve King and Paul Meek, industry experts with over 40 years combined experience in the plastics sector.
Today, Emkay plastics are the leading suppliers and specialists for the distribution of Rohacell in the UK. Our continued success is built on our core business values of delivering market leading products coupled with first class customer care.
Located in Norwich, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is equipped with precision cutting technology allowing us to engineer Rohacell to within a guaranteed 0.5mm tolerance.
Rohacell is a CFC free, closed-cell rigid foam plastic based on PMI (polymethacryl-imide).
Rohacell has many applications and is widely used in the automotive, aerospace, wind turbine technology, boat building, sports equipment, radar domes, antennas, X-ray equipment and Architectural Model making industries.
Currently stocking; IG-F, IG-UF, HF, and WF. Also available to order are RIMA, RIST, XT and S grades.
Benefits of Emkay Plastics Ltd
- Next day delivery as standard anywhere in the UK
- Out of office hours calls no problem we always divert and pick up
- No order too small i.e. one off 1mm x 630 x 630mm
- Always in stock IG-F, IG-UF, HF WF.
- Densities available 31,51,71,110
- Sheet sizes available; 630 x 630mm, 1300 x 630mm, 1300 x 1300mm, 2600 x 1300mm,“2500 x 1250mm, 2160 x 1100mm *Grade applicable
- No lead times
- Personal over the phone service (no automated system)
- High quality
- 30 days credit
- Bacs or PDQ payment (all major credit cards accepted)
- We are Emkay
- A British Company