Emkay plastics Ltd was established in 2000 by Steve King and Paul Meek, industry experts with over 40 years combined experience in the plastics sector.
Today, Emkay plastics are the leading suppliers and specialists for the distribution of Rohacell in the UK. Our continued success is built on our core business values of delivering market leading products coupled with first class customer care.
Rohacell is a CFC free, closed-cell rigid foam plastic based on PMI (polymethacryl-imide).
Rohacell has many applications and is widely used in the automotive, aerospace, wind turbine technology, boat building, sports equipment, radar domes, antennas, X-ray equipment and Architectural Model making industries.
Located in Norwich, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is equipped with precision cutting and technology allowing us to engineer Rohacell to within a guaranteed +/-0.5mm tolerance or 0.2mm upon request, using the sanding plant.
With a laser machine in operation, we are able to cut 2 D shapes or smaller Rohacell tiles to help reduce waste material when the end user is producing components.
Benefits of Emkay Plastics Ltd
- Next day delivery as standard anywhere in the UK
- Out of office hours calls no problem we always divert and pick up
- No order too small i.e. one off 1mm x 630 x 630mm
- Always in stock IG-F, IG-UF, IG, HF, WF, RIMA, XT, XT-HT, WF-HT. All Rohacell grades are available to order in if not a stock item.
- Densities available 31,51,71,110
- Sheet sizes available; 1300 x 630mm, 1300 x 1300mm, 2600 x 1300mm,“2500 x 1250mm, 2160 x 1100mm *Grade applicable
- No lead times once customer relationship established
- Tailored quality assurance specifications for individual customers
- Laser machine capabilities to reduce waste material
- Sanding operation available to achieve tighter tolerances of +/-0.2mm
- Personal over the phone service in office hours
- High quality
- 30 days credit
- Bacs or PDQ payment (all major credit cards accepted)
- We are Emkay
- A British Company